Welcome to Villa Emilia (My Woodland Garden), a photography blog with a slant towards gardening and nature. An amateur gardener and photographer, I hope to share beautiful moments with you through pictures. Let me know if you like them! ❤

Thank you for your visit.

18.9.2014

Yellow leaves and yellow tomatoes

It looks that this year we will not have very brightly coloured autumn foliage, at least in these parts of the country, perhaps because of the many weeks with no or very little rain... The leaves of many deciduous leaves simply turn brown, become brittle and fall off.  This photo of a Sorbus aucuparia was taken last year. I like the uncropped photo


... and I like the cropped versions as well:





In our small greenhouse, we grow red, orange and yellow cherry tomatoes. The yellow ones seem to be the most vigorous and high yielding this year.


Don't they look round and cute and delicious?